special Promo Pricing- does not include extra cable and cable box for special promo price
Mobotix Q24M-SEC-D11 - Overview:
The Mobotix Q24M is the perfect camera solution for your Office, Retail shop, hospital, Industrial application, and more. The versatility of the Q24 Is unmatched and is a flagship product from Mobotix, the world leader in Megapixel IP Cameras.
The Mobotix Q24 is perfect to be mounted in the ceiling or as a wall mount. With its built in recording and management software, the Q24 is one of ProTelecomSupply.com's most popular choice for remote monitoring of both businesses and residential applications.
Not sure on how to use or install an IP camera?
Call us today at 800-213-1896 and one of our Mobotix Certified Project Managers will help plan and coordinate the deployment of your new IP camera system and how it can increase your security and peace of mind.
Do you have a constant hassle of replacing components on PTZ cameras that wear out or heating Elements that stop working? The Q24M has full digital PTZ with no moving parts and requires no heating!!! And with the ability to view four different angles at once, makes purchasing the Q24 like getting 4 cameras in one. Please note: Mobotix Cameras require a POE (Power over Ethernet ) injector or switch to operate.
Mobotix Q24M-SEC-D11 - Key Benefits:
- Discreetly monitor in 360° - Unique 360° fish-eye lens lets you cover all angles with no moving parts
- Mount indoors or out - IP65 weatherproof rating means the camera can be mounted internally or externally without any external housing
- No need for additional recording software - On-camera software for recording footage to local network attached storage or internal MicroSD memory card
When ceiling mounted, the image area of the hemispheric camera covers the entire room. The image in the hemisphere is convex, particularly near the image borders. These image sections are corrected for the viewer by the integrated distortion correction software, allowing a view of the scene from the usual perspective. The virtual PTZ feature allows you to enlarge or move image sections within the hemisphere, just like a PTZ camera yet, with MOBOTIX q24 , this is achieved with no moving parts.
Everything Stored In The Recording
In contrast to a normal PTZ camera, which is always focused on one section of a room and only records that section, the virtual PTZ also allows you to pan to other areas at a later stage in the recording as the entire room can be recorded as a hemispheric image. The Q24 comes standard with a 4GB Micro SD Card
Handle Several Image Sections At Once
One or more image sections can be corrected for perspective in the hemispheric view, allowing you to monitor and record several different areas of a room at the same time, something that a mechanical PTZ camera is not capable of doing.
- Q24Mi-Basic-D11 - Mobotix Q24M Network Camera Series, Basic, Day Only, L11 Hemispheric Lens. VGA Resolution.
- Q24M-Sec-D11-BL - Mobotix Q24M Network Camera Series, Secure, Day Only, L11 Hemispheric Lens. 3MP Resolution, Black Finish.
- Q24M-Sec-D11 - Mobotix Q24M Network Camera Series, Secure, Day Only, L11 Hemispheric Lens. 3MP Resolution.
- Q24M-Sec-N11 - Mobotix Q24M Network Camera Series, Secure, Day/Night, L11 Hemispheric Lens. 1MP Resolution.
- Q24M-Sec-N11 -BL Mobotix Q24M Network Camera Series, Secure, Day/Night, L11 Hemispheric Lens. 1MP Resolution, Black Finish.